Thursday, August 23, 2012

Stamping Flowers and other things

I love to stamp, maybe you have already guessed that much!!!
 
 So I pulled out some stamps for a few challenges in blog land.  First up I used the color combination at Dynamic Duos and the sketch at Freshly Made to put this card together.  That great label shape is cut with my Cricut Expression using the Art Philosophy cartridge and the green cardstock is already embossed from Core'dinations. 
The little stamped pieces are stamps by PaperTrey, Inc.  This is two stamps put together, I thought they created the cutest little accents that make this fit that sketch so nicely.

 Here is the Dynamic Duos combo, this is my first time to play along with this group.
 And here is the Freshly Made sketch.
 Now, I just had to play along with the Colour Q Combo, they always make their color choices to inviting. This also fits Cath's challenge at Moxie Fab for repetition for Card Design week. 
 These stamps are from the same PaperTrey, Inc set as the last card. LOVE the stamps and I also purchased the matching dies. Love how they cut out the flower and leaves.
Here is that amazing color combination for Colour Q.

 And, for another cute flower stamp, I used the retro sketch for this week. The papers are a brand new purchase for me from a mini pad by BasicGrey, the Shine On collection.  The button is from that collection too. I think my little grouping also worked for the Moxie Fab Asymmetry challenge that Cath posted this morning. I was working on my card as I was reading her challenge.
 I used a Hero Arts flower and the matching die. Let me tell you, there just aren't any dies out there easier to use then the Hero Art ones.  You can see through the middle of them to see your placement.
Here is the retro sketch that I used.
 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

17 comments:

  1. Love how you combined the FMS sketch with the DD colours, that shape is so pretty and classy looking! Great cards! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layered stamped images and your shapes from the AP cart! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos & Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda all your cards are fantastic. Love how you created black leaves on your colourQ! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are wonderful! I especially love the ColourQ card with Rosie Posie. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those hexagons on the second one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of fun cards, Linda, love the hexagons and how you used the colors. thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, Linda! And fabulous stamping! I love that PTI set you used and love how you used it. The hexi pattern you made with those gorgeous flowers is SO eye catching. Really love that Hero Arts flower, too. The pearls you added to some of the flowers are so fun. Love the button center, too. And I love what you did with the River Rock and Basic Black combo. So much interest from just neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards, as always, Linda! The second one is my fave! It's gorgeous! Loooove the colors you have used..stunning creation :-)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB cards! Hard to choose a FAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda! All of your cards are wonderful! The last one is really eye catching with the bright happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great bunch of cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous batch of cards! You have been a busy lady. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow, Linda, you really have been busy!!! So many -gorgeous- cards! LOVE each and every piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards! I love the use of the bold CQC colors with the flowers. Thanks for playing at ColourQ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards! I love the use of the bold CQC colors with the flowers. Thanks for playing at ColourQ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Linda! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Linda! Thanks also for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there, too! :)

    ReplyDelete