Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some Flower Soft and a Color Combination

The Flower Soft team is taking this week to focus on some of the Flower Soft card toppers.  I LOVE the toppers. They come completely colored, ready to use.  Of course, they work great on a card but really they can be used for other kinds of projects and that is what the team wants to show off.
 For Christmas this year, Flower Soft released some great toppers that are Santa related. I used this one from the set to create an envelope/gift bag.  I just too some kraft colored cardstock and created a simple envelope. 
 I wanted to show off what adding some white Flower Soft does to this great looking Santa.  I added it to the rim of his hat, his cuffs and the bottom edge of his jacket.
I added some of the gold Flower Soft to some of the stars. I LOVE the gold Flower Soft.
Be sure to visit the Flower Soft blog and the other team members projects.  From here go to Deb Felt's blog.
Another project to share is my card using the Dynamic Duo Color combination and the retro sketch.

 I am always in love with black/white and green so I had to play along.
 I pulled out my little star die cut from Memory Box. LOVE this die! Plus I used some Unity stamps, I always have loved this set with trees in it. I stamped a flourish stamp over the tree after I colored it with some green Copic markers.
 Here is the Dynamic Duos combo.
Plus the great retro sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

8 comments:

  1. Linda I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL Linda!! I loveeeeeeeee the Santa and the glitter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects. ;-) I love the gift bag, and I love what you did with the Dynamic Duos colors and the Retro Sketch. The little tree and heart with that sentiment are lovely. Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the star border! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects, Linda! Love that gift bag you made with the Flower Soft Topper! The image is soooo beautiful. Love that they come pre-colored for the color-challenged such as myself. ;) And really love the dimension and detail the white and gold flower soft adds. Stunning!
    Beautiful card, too. The tree is adorable, and that color combo is so very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sooooooooo FABULOUS! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete