Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nativity stamps from Flower Soft

Flower Soft has been releasing a whole bunch of stamp sets recently and the ones the team is featuring this week just might be my favorites.
 The set I used are silhouette in style, the Nativity Set.  I love the look of silhouette stamps and they work perfectly with this theme.  That blue border piece is cut with a My Favorite Things die.
I found a free piece of Christmas sheet music to download and then I printed it out. I distressed it with stamp pads, etc. and then stamped the mother and child stamp and the JOY sentiment stamp directly on the sheet music. 
From here, go on over to Jeanne's blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love that stamp and loveeeeeee the music sheet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful. The sheet music background is perfect. Nice job distressing.

    ReplyDelete