Monday, October 14, 2013

Snowy Winter Day

I love this stamp that is simply a forest full of trees.
My first thought when I saw it is that it could fit for a few different occasions.  Here I used it along with the Colour Q color combination to create a snowy winter day or night  scene.  The stamp is stamped with a Distress Stamp pad on white cardstock. 

 In order to include the yellow in the combo, I punched out a circle and put some yellow cardstock behind that.  My intention was to create a night scene but I'm not sure if the yellow looks like a moon!!  I used the  Liquid Pearls to create my snow. 
Here is the Colour Q combo.
And for a few photos...
We love pumpkin patch visits. We have several really close to us so we try to get in a couple stops. 
 I used my Hipstamatic camera on my phone to capture some pics. 
He had his heart set on getting a gray pumpkin so he was pretty happy to find this one.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! LOVING the trees and the "snow"!!! And cuteeeeeee photos!! Totally pinning your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love that pop of yellow against the turquoise sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Linda, so creative, great scene! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ. Love your son with his pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of all the scenes to do with this colour combo I'd have never have thought a snowy one..what a fantastic idea...it looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Amazing card, Linda. Great stamp btw! I'm glad someone got his special pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete