Monday, October 28, 2013

Ticket stamps

I am so in love with this weeks CAS(e) this Sketch so it was pretty fun to play along.

 
 I went to my stamp shelves where I keep my favorite older stamps and pulled out a few to use on a mix of elements on my card. 
 The row of tickers are from Invoke Arts stamps, the butterfly is from Stampa Barbara (an amazing store that is not around anymore) and the vine spray is from Paper Source.  The butterfly was colored with Copic markers and then I gave the background a spray or two of Heidi Swapp's gold spray.  It is such a neat gold.
Here is that adorable CAS(e) this Sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on this sketch...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love this! That butterfly just about jumps off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete