Monday, December 30, 2013

Love card

I actually found a little bit of time to play and I used the CAS(e) this Sketch for my inspiration.
 I wanted to try this particular technique on a card for sometime so that was the starting point on my card.  I stamped the background stamp from Hero Arts with white ink and embossed that with white embossing powder on white cardstock.  Now to make the design show up, I took two different colors of ink and used a blending pad to only add the ink to a portion of the background image.  This is a great way to add a focal point. 
 I finished it off with a die cut word, Love, from PaperTrey, Inc and a stamped damask design from Judi Kins.  A few sequins accented with some Liquid Pearls completes it. 
Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just gorgeous. Love the spit colouring over the embossing. Great take on the sketch too.
    {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the pearls!! Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card ! Nice idea to use Liquid Pearl with the sequin.

    ReplyDelete