Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gotta use sequins

I cut out some little clouds with a Paper Smooches die and knew I needed to use them. I have wanted to try something for awhile and that it is use lots of sequins on a project. These little clouds looked like just the right place to glue a whole bunch of sequins, two sizes of turquoise ones.  
 I created this dot background with a border stamp from Paper Smooches.  I inked it with some Distress Stain and filled the piece of paper.  I did spritz it with water so that the blue dots ran a bit.  
 The tag die is also from Paper Smooches. I cut it from a piece of paper that I had already colored with a stencil and yellow spray ink.  I thought the look was so sunny, the perfect place for my pretty clouds.  
 I am entering my card in the Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge.  
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

1 comment:

  1. Great color combo on your card! The yellow really Pops!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete