Sunday, June 8, 2014

AAA Cards Game 6

Yeah! Another AAA Card and Challenge to share...

This week, the challenge is to use these colors along with this sketch.
 I have had this die from My Favorite Things for awhile and had been wanting to try something like this so I know this sketch was going to be the perfect time to pull it out. The butterfly and the sentiment is from a set by Clearly Besotted.
After I cut out the pattern in my white cardstock, I mounted the matching colors behind each cut out.  Simple and fast!  
Thanks for visiting and be sure to play along at AAA Cards.
Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a stunning CAS design and so colourful. A great take on the sketch too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sweetie! Love the color inserts! It's very modern. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Victoria the color is modern and the technique also Linda...may I tell you...I klick your name under the Picture of your card at AAA card challenge but it comes to Vicki Blog and I have to search your name on the side bar at the challenge blog to come here...I love always your card Linda and always happy and enjoying if I look at your card on Magazine..I will one day my name and my card also in magazine but not my time this year...still busy with my two boys and my work...hope you like to see my creation for AAA Card challenge dear Linda my one is number 10...not so modern like yours but hope you and the other DT member like it..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete