Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You Are Amazing!

Another fun card to share with you...
 I went to the Freshly Made sketch and some great stamps from Avery Elle.  I am so in love with creating watercolor looks so this card is no exception.  I so love the way the Distress Stain color ran with the water.
 I took one of the image stamps, inked it each time with Distress Stain, gave it a spritz of water before each stamping and created a background with that image.  I then added a smaller image in a different color to the middle of each of those images.  Next, I used a frame stamp, inked it too with Distress Stain, spritzed it with with water and stamped it.  I stamped this great sentiment on the label and then cut out the label. The leaves were also inked with Distress Stain, stamped and then cut out with the matching die. I just love the resulting soft colors. The doily is from Martha Stewart.
Here is the Freshly Made Sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. The distressed ink background is so pretty. And the lacy doily and the label are a fun take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a beautiful card! I love the pretty colors and the beautiful background!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and so florally! Thanks for joining us at fMS this week!

    ReplyDelete