Sunday, August 3, 2014

AAA Cards Watercoloring challenge

It is time for another AAA Cards challenge.

 I am so happy because it is to use watercoloring for your project. This is so my new most favorite technique so I was pretty anxious to create a card for it.  
 I used a brand new flower stamp from Rubbernecker.  They were at the Carson Stamp convention a few weeks ago.  They have a whole like of these neat flowers that are solid rubber and work perfectly with a watercolor technique.  I inked the stamp with mini Distress Stain pads, gave that a spritz of water and stamped it on watercolor paper.  More spritzes of water make the inks run and I love the result.  I also used a new stencil for the postage look images.  
And for a fun photo...
This cutie was flying around my yard as I was out taking photos so it was pretty neat to actually be able to capture her!
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. You rock this technique ! Beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these flowers and water coloring -- perfect mix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with your card this week. You've showcased watercolours to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such lovely posts. Fantastic stamps by the way! Your watercoloring always looks so sharp and effortless. Thanks for being part of the team. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and photo, Linda! I came over to congratulation you on your induction into the ATCAS Wall of Fame!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete