Thursday, September 25, 2014

Stepping up with some Fall colors

I wanted to play along at Colour Me because I fell in love with the combo.  I wouldn't say they really looked fall related but I was able to get a fall slant to my card.
 I went to the Freshly Made Sketch for the layout of my card.  Add to all of that some brand new to me stamps from Simon Says Stamp.  The word "Hello" is a stamp from Avery Elle and I added some sticker letters from Teresa Collins. 
 That neat tag is a die from Reverse Confetti.  The stitch marks on my card front were created using a die from a set by Lil' Inkers.  The biggest die in the set doesn't cut, it just cuts in the stitch lines.  I stamped the wreath with white ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.  After I cut it out with the matching die, I coated the stamped image with Glossy Accents just for some added interest.  The flowers and leaves were stamped with various Distress Stamp pads in the colors of the combo.  Because of the dies for the wreath, flowers, leaves and tag this fits the Cuttlebug Mania challenge too.


Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)


7 comments:

  1. I love those Fall colors against all of that beautiful, clean white space. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful texture and dimension, Linda ... such fabulous vibrant colour against all that glorious white ... lovely! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty fall card

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty fall card! The wreath is beautiful and i love the woodgrain cardstock and how you stamped the sentiment!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of this week's colours for your fall card; your wreath tag really stands out against the white woodgrain texture of the background. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me..! this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous fall card! Love that little wreath! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete