Monday, November 10, 2014

Some splatter and watercolor fun

I so love to play with inks and then wait to see what happens.
 This card started out with me trying out my first Distress Spray in Spiced Marmalade.  When I first saw that they released these sprays, I just knew they were going to be very important to my craft playing.  This is something that you do spray and then walk away while it dries.  I did use watercolor paper.  
 I then reached for some new stamps from Simon Says Stamp.  The flower was stamped in a rather defused style by inking the solid flower stamp with a few colors of Distress Stain.  The flower has a matching die.  That amazing sentiment is also new from Simon Says Stamp.  
 I used the CAS(e) this sketch for my layout inspiration.  
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeousness. Bright, happy gorgeousness! I'm going to have to go get me those sprays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these colors! You obviously had fun playing with your new supplies. Love the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So bright and happy! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors can not be more gorgeous....Linda, you created a BEAUTY!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thinking of You” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the sketch! Love the dazzling colors! Thanks for joining CTS this week!

    ReplyDelete