Thursday, December 4, 2014

Merry Snow People

Of course, a Christmas card should have some snow people.
 For this card, I went to a Stampendous set of little snow people to create the accents to my card.  That great striped background is created with a stencil. I sprayed red ink on it, I liked the way the stripes are irregular.  
 This set includes parts of snow people so it is fun to play with these pieces.  I used two of the heads with their cute hats and scarfs.  Placing them on the tag was a fun foundation.  My card goes along with the Simon Says Stamp challenge. The tag is a die cut from Reverse Confetti.
Here is the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. A stunning card Linda, a fantastic stenciled background and your cute snowmen is adorable on the gorgeous tab!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday! Hope you can feel the hug I send your way!

    Lovely and fun card here, then again you make terrific cards consistently.
    Big smiles, Victoria

    ReplyDelete