Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It is all about Orange today

I had so much fun using a whole bunch of orange for the card I want to share today.
 I used some of my favorite flower stamps and that makes this fit the CAS on Sunday challenge.  A card for that challenge is supposed to be on the simple side and what is fun for me that I used a stencil and some Distress Stain for the background and that really is very quick and easy.  The stencil if some Prima.  I also sprayed it with a little bit of Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold.  
 The flowers are from a three step stamp set from Altenew.  I stamped the outline with gold embossing and then stamped the other two layers with two shades of orange.  That sentiment is from Studio Calico. Probably the part that took the longest was cutting out the flowers. 
Here is the CAS on Sunday flower challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Linda. I really do like the orange colours and the flower stamp. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a great background, Linda!! That Heidi Swapp gold mist is the best, isn't it? Wonderfully fun and bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly lovely! That orange grungy background is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda! I shy away from orange, but your use of it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete