Sunday, May 31, 2015

Embossing Paste Goodness

I love playing with embossing paste.
 It can make for such a dramatic background.  I used this piece to create a card around the Freshly Made sketch.  
 I started out with a piece of watercolor paper.  I sprayed it with some Tattered Angels Chalkboard spray in Valencia.  That is such a neat color because it has a metallic gold undertone.  I didn't cover the entire paper.  When that was dry, I added white embossing paste through a Tim Hotlz stencil.  The "hello" is a die from Mama Elephant and the butterfly is by Recollections/Michaels.  
Here is the Freshly Made Sketch.
Plus it fits the Time Out challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Gorgeous texture and love the chevron butterfly. Great to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an elegant look makes the paste this way; beautiful card! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love that amazing texture! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous texture and dimension, Linda ... and such a lovely butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! The texture looks awesome :) So glad you joined TOC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I love the vivid colors and all the texture. Wow. We have just begun with a new challenge at TO: I hope to see you joining in! http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.fi/2015/06/challenge-33.html

    ReplyDelete