Monday, September 14, 2015

Autumn is around the corner

I pretty much resist that thought because I love summer but I did like putting together this color combination.
 I wanted to use the CAS(e) this Sketch and this is the result.
 This really cute stamp and matching die set is from Simon Says Stamp.  I have pretty much become addicted to stamps that that have their own matching dies.  I used more Distress Stain to ink my stamps on watercolor paper.
 To go along with the sketch design, I used a Tim Holtz stencil and used Distress Stain in the dots of the stencil.  I so love the watercolor look. 
 Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch.
This also fits the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to use stamps.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the wreath!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda! I love the Autumnal colours and the wreath is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet! I love those watercolour circles! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete