Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hello Friend

I wanted to use the Freshly Made sketch and I also wanted to keep my card on the clean and simple side.
 I used my watercolor paper for the entire card.  To go along with the sketch I used my Dotted label die from Lil' Inker.  I embossed the label into a piece of watercolor paper and then cut out a matching piece from the same die to add to the center.  I used a few Distress Stains to add color.  Spritzing the inks with water help to make then run and mingle.  
 The circle piece with the cut out "hello" is a die from Technique Tuesday.  This die set comes with several words so I used the word, "friend".  I added a piece of washi tape across the card. 
Here is the Freshly Made sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing card, love the background the colour palette is beautiful. Great effect created with the distress inks - using black for the die cut was inspired. Love it.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete